Forum Discussion

erikart18
Community Member
3 hours ago

Seeking Experienced Instructional Designer/SME for Education Projects (Contract Work)

Over a decade ago, I connected with two amazing contractors on this platform, and now I'm seeking another professional to join my team on a contract basis. My main instructional designer is transitioning to a full-time role, and I need someone who can collaborate with me on creating scripts and content for a variety of education-specific subjects.

This is contract work, and projects will be assigned as needed. Ideal candidates will have a background in instructional design, research, or subject matter expertise in education. You’ll work closely with me to ensure the content is engaging, accurate, and meets the high standards required for educational development.

If you are interested, please reach out with your portfolio or samples of previous work. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Erika 

Samantha_R
    Community Member

Hi erikart18 - would love to connect to learn more about your project. I have 14 years as an ID and eLearning developer - individual contributor, team/people manager, ID career coaching, etc. Please let me know the best format/forum to reach out - happy to schedule a follow-up to go over samples.