Forum Discussion

ClaireGreen-a84
Community Member
5 months ago

Seeking advice and recommendations!

Hey everyone!

We're setting up a new learning system in my company using TalentLMS. I want to help our different departments make training courses faster. I'm looking at ways to make things easier for them. One idea I'm considering is using text-to-voice conversion to narrate their slides and transform them into videos, thus saving time.

For example, if a department provides me with slides and scripts, I can use this approach to enhance their content fast. Another scenario is taking a department's PPT and incorporating AI-generated voiceovers for each slide.

I already signed up for an AI tool, but I'm not happy with it. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please let me know!

• Hey Claire, there are many AI tools available on the market, but most don't deliver the results we expect. After using a lot of tools i have settled for Cognispark. It helps me a lot to convert any material into courses, videos, and their voice-over quality is good. 

DeniseCahill
    Community Member

HI Claire, I created a video on the ways I am currently using AI in learning and development. There are things that will definitely speed up plan to production such as using ChatGPT to create outlines, quizzes, etc. Using talking avatars to engage the audience and even translating courses into various languages to reach a broader audience.  If interested, you can view the video here.