Forum Discussion

ColoradoEmploye
Community Member
8 months ago

Storyline crashing

Is anyone else having issues with Storyline crashing when they try to add characters? The issue just started today, 1/29/24, and has happened in multiple projects. I've restarted my computer several times as well as uninstalled/reinstalled Storyline to no avail. 

Also, I'm now getting an error message when I open a file that there is a font missing from my computer. I've confirmed that the font is correctly installed and available so I'm not sure why I keep getting the error message.

• Hi Colorado Employee Ownership,

I'm sorry you've hit this snag with Storyline crashing and a missing font warning; I'm happy to help! I can add characters on my end with no issues, and did not receive the font warning:

I appreciate the troubleshooting you've already done. If you're already working on your local drive, try running these steps to fix possible installation issues.

We'd be glad to investigate further if the problem persists. You may share an affected Storyline project here or privately in a support case, where our Support Engineers will work with you one-on-one. We'll delete it when we're done testing.