Forum Discussion

MarielConway
Community Member
3 years ago

Storyline Translation Import Issues

Hi! 

Has anyone had issues importing translated xlf files into Storyline? I have xlf files from our translators and when I go to import it Storyline tells me that it has encountered an error and might quit.  I send the report to Articulate and then it tries to import the translation but the progress bar doesn't move. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

• Hi, Mariel.

Thank you for reaching out!

I want to connect you with one of our support engineers, so I opened a case on your behalf. You should hear from our team soon via e-mail. 

SusanSpencer
    Community Member

Hi Maria, I've had the same issue as Mariel, and am facing a deadline this week. I submitted a case number, but am hoping to fast-track, if possible. Case # 03176450.

For now, I'm cutting and pasting into Rise from my translated Word doc, and everything is coming up like this:

Haga clic en los signos "+" para obtener más información sobre las cosas que NO haremos en Lekos.

Every. single. word is highlighted. Is there a way of avoiding this if I have to continue down this path?

Thank you!

Susan

SusanSpencer
      Community Member

I see (ironically) the red highlighting did not appear after I sent the message. So I looked at my course in preview mode, and they're all gone. Please ignore the last half, but still need assistance with the XLIFF file!

• Hi, Susan.

It looks like my teammate Chester was able to help you. If you still need help, please reach out to him through the case!