Forum Discussion

NickDuben
Community Member
6 months ago

Suggestion: Preview "Remaining Slides"

I'm not certain where this suggestion is best suited, but I know the amazing team at Articulate will find it soon enough!

I often need to preview the remaining slides in a project.  The current options are certainly an easy way to isolate: This Slide, This Scene, Selected Slides, or Entire Project.

Would it be possible to add to the Preview options: "Remaining Slides"?

When I'm half through reviewing a project, jump out to make an edit, and then need to return to review...having a "Remaining Slides" option would save a lot of time/clicks, instead of selecting the remaining slides and/or scenes.  

Thanks in advance for considering this suggestion!

-Nick-

JudyNollet
      Super Hero

BTW, when you're previewing a course, the Select dropdown lets you jump to any slide that's being previewed. So if you preview the whole course, you could easily jump to the point where you want to restart within one of the scenes. 

The Replay dropdown lets you replay the entire course, or the current slide or scene. (In my experience, this is finicky. For example, I've sometimes had to select it twice to get a slide to completely reset.)

The Edit Slide button closes the preview at the slide currently being viewed (instead of being at the slide you were editing when you started the preview). 

The Inspect button opens development tools. I think it's best to avoid that one unless you really know coding.