Forum Discussion

JohnCurry-465d1
Community Member
2 years ago

Text scrambled in matching item in question bank

A customer sent us this screenshot of a matching item she's trying to complete in Rise: 

I've never seen anything like this before, any idea why it would be happening and how to fix it? This is what should be being displayed: 

ETA info: the customer is using Chrome on a Mac.

• Hi Julie,

I'm not experiencing this when I tried it on Chrome using my Mac computer:

I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the size of the browser window.  But Rise is responsive, and the text adjusted accordingly in the matching box when I tried resizing the browser window.

Is she trying to access the course from an LMS or Webhosting server?  If you can access it, are you also experiencing the same thing?

PhilFoss
    Community Member

I thought I twas the only one. I get this in Chrome (mac) at the top when logged in as admin. no idea what its supposed to say.

• Hi Phil! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Are using custom fonts on your Rise course? If yes, what custom font are you using? Have you tried using a pre-built font to see if the issue persists? If the issue persists with prebuilt fonts, we can take a closer look at your Rise course to see what's possibly causing the issue. You may open a case here and our support team will be more than happy to investigate further.

Our team may ask you for a copy of the Rise course you are working on. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.