Forum Discussion

JenniferGuer310
Community Member
5 years ago

Transfer a Rise course into Powerpoint?

I built two beautiful RISE courses but have some locations that need a hard copy due to not having any internet. Is there a way to transfer them into powerpoint so that I can create a hard copy?

DianeElmore
    Community Member

When I publish a Rise presentation to pdf, there are strange page breaks. Will there be an update to this feature anytime soon? We will have to take screenshots of the published web version and paste them into a Word document. This is unfortunate. 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Diane!

Thanks for adding your voice to this request!

We don't have an update to share, but I've included you in our feature request so that we can update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

• I had the same question, as the page split are really bad. What I just did now, was publish to PDF, then upload the PDF to my Adope from where I can convert to PPT. If you do not intent to use it as PPT, you can edit the pages and just save as PDF again. 

The solution works for me, eventhough it takes a few steps.

LuceyCummins
    Community Member

I am also trying to transfer/convert Rise courses into Storyline (or PDF or PPT). Just adding my two cents to this discussion. 

• I would also like to be able to convert Rise courses to ppt. Sometimes we have portions of courses that would be excellent as external presentations, but the facilitator is not comfortable using Rise for the presentation.

• Adding my voice and request to have Rise 360 courses published to Powerpoint slides.  I tried to run a live training today using a Rise 360 course from the articulate web browser and it was a disaster.  Had to keep adjust screen size to fit the content.  Would be an amazing feature to add!  

• Hi Noel! 

Thanks for sharing your voice with us! I've added your request to the report and will update this discussion if we have any news to share. If you'd like to stay up to date, please bookmark our Feature Roadmap.

Also, it looks like part of your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

Have a great start to your week and happy developing!

NoelLyons-020ba
      Community Member

Could you provide the link to me to go and edit my post? Thank you.

This Message Is From an External Sender
      This message came from outside your organization.

[E-Learning Heroes]<https://urldefense.com/v3/

JoseTansengco
        Staff

Hi Noel, 

If you visit this link while logged in to E-Learning Heroes, you should see the option to edit your post towards the bottom part, right between Reply and Delete.

DanielKo
    Community Member

Hi there.. also adding me voice for this feature. Currently I am doing the conversion from pdf to pdf as well, However the pdf has weird breaks (esp whole images) that do not seem to be easily editable. Is there an estimated timeframe for this feature to be rolled out?