Forum Discussion

NicholasFejka
Community Member
3 years ago

Triggering slide completion with checkboxes

Hi Folks,

What I want to be able to do is have, let's say, 5 slides with checklists on each of them. Once all of the boxes have been checked on a slide, I want that slide to be considered complete/viewed and also have the ability to go to the different slides and checkoff parts of the 5 lists. Once all checkboxes have been filled on each of the slides, the course would be considered complete. Is there any way to do this? I know there is a way to use triggers to restrict a person from going forward or backward but is there a way to trigger completion/viewing of a slide while still letting them have the ability to freely move between slides while saving progress on individual slides?

NicholasFejka
    Community Member

EDITED: how do I set a slide to be not viewed so I can then set triggers on the side to trigger it to be viewed?

• Hi, Nicholas.

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you looking to change an item's state from Visited back to Normal? 

Are you comfortable sharing the .story file here so we can take a look and offer specific suggestions for your scenario?