Forum Discussion

BrianLundKofoed
Community Member
2 years ago

Troubles with replacing/uploading pictures in Rise360

I am not able to replace images in Rise 360.
No matter what type of image or Gallery i choose and regardless the choise of browser, Rise is stuck when replacing/uploading images.
I have also tried to choose another picture and another picture format (*.jpg/*.png) without any result

• I'm experiencing the same problem today. It was working fine yesterday, today, no matter what I try, the upload just hangs.

• Hi everyone.

We've identified an outage with Rise 360 where when you try to upload an image, it gets stuck uploading. You can follow our status page for updates by clicking here. I'll also update you here once the situation is resolved. I'm sorry for the trouble!

• Good news! Rise is back up and running.

You may need to refresh your course or relaunch your browser before uploading your images to your Rise course, and you should be good to go!

Please do let us know if you encounter this issue again.

• Having this issue right now! Checked the status and the site says everything is operational. I've cleared my cache, I've relaunched my browser, nothing. Anyone else?

AngeloCruz
      Staff

Hi Lisa! I understand you are encountering issues uploading pictures in your Rise 360 course.

Have you tried using a different machine or browser to see if it's isolated to a particular device or software? Does the issue occur regardless of the image or file type used?

If you continue to encounter issues replacing or uploading images in Rise, I would suggest opening a case here so that our support engineers can further investigate what's happening.