Forum Discussion

FabianeClubb
Community Member
2 months ago

Two Topics: Publishing and the Find Feature

Hello everyone! 

I have the following question:

1- Publishing: Is there a way for me to publish a course, that was first published by someone on my team, without losing the original comments? Please don't say no :)

2- The Find Feature: Is there a way to change the color of the highlight on the slides and the notes? My current highlight color is really faded, and it is very difficult for me to see what is highlighted.

Thank you in advance!

Fabi

• Hello Fabi, 

Happy to help!

If the course in Review 360 is shared in a team folder, you'll have the option of publishing a new version of this course. 

Note that while the comments may not appear in the new version, selecting older versions of the course should reveal them.

Regarding the find feature,  can I ask if you are referring to this specific feature for finding text?

If yes, there isn't a way to modify this highlight's color, but I've added a feature request on your behalf to let our product team know that you'd like an option to make this color more pronounced. 

Let me know if you need anything else!

FabianeClubb
    Community Member

Hi Jose,

Yes! that is the one I'm referring to. It gets really difficult to find words, especially when it gets to the notes section. Thanks for adding that request!