Forum Discussion

KeithKemsley
Community Member
4 months ago

Unable to Login (Auth Callback)

I am unable to login into 360 Articulate this morning. This is true for Chrome and Edge. Trying to login appears to show an auth callback loop of some sort. I have not added any extensions to either browser. 

Any ideas on how to get back to work?

Thanks!

• I'm having the same issue. I can't sign in on the PC as the page gets stuck in a loading loop that says 360.articulate.com/auth-callback in the URL. The page just keeps refreshing, I've tried Edge and Chrome. Weirdly I can sign in on a Mac though, but I'd like to sign in on the PC. Is there a solution to this?

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I understand you can successfully sign in on your Mac, but not your PC. That's very strange!

Have you tried signing in to 360.articulate.com on your PC, in an incognito window? You can also try clearing your browser cache. If the issue persists, it'd be helpful to see a screen recording of what you're experiencing. You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case if you prefer. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.