Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Voice Over Services? Share Your Portfolio Here

Hey voice over pros.

I received a few emails yesterday from voice pros interested in connecting with e-learning designers. Rather than having everyone start a new thread, I thought we could provide a home base for voice over pros to share their services.

If you offer voice over services (free or paid) can you share a link to your portfolio?

Thanks!

AngelBurch
    Community Member

Angel Burch is Vox with Class.  Vox-interesting, Vox-directable, Vox-e-learning.  Voicing for e-learning clients such as a University of Kuwait, God’s Park World, Simli-Learn and more.  Able to deliver clean, finished files professionally and quickly.  Demos available at www.VoxwithClass.com

• Hi 👋, 

My name is April Watts and I am a Voice Over Artist and I am honored to be among so many creative individuals. 

I have voiced  many eLearning, explainer videos and other corporate narration projects.  

I have a neutral English accent with a voice that is authentic, warm, believable & professional.  

I would to love to be the voice of your next project. 

www.eyenigmavoices.com 

JoePassaro
    Community Member

Great idea, David! Thanks for starting it.

My name is Joe Passaro, and I'm a voice artist and former educator. I taught ESL in Japan and then History to college students here in the US for almost 10 years. I now work primarily on eLearning narration. My speaking voice has a friendly, youthful, millennial sound with a neutral US accent. I can do character voices as well if needed. 

Feel free to check out my demos and samples at www.joepassaro.com.

You can find my contact info there as well. Thanks and take care!

BevStanding
    Community Member

David - thanks for this.  

I'm Bev Standing (outstanding VO).  I work full time as a voice talent and am remote ready to make your job less stressful no matter where you live.  My voice is trusting, believable and engaging to the listener.  I speak with a neutral North American accent / Canadian if you need me to be /and a neutral RP British accent.

Check out my site   www.bevstanding.com

contact me there anytime - I'm happy to help.

Stay safe and happy.

AndrewPeters-95
      Community Member

How do I set up my profile and do you market voices to clients?

Cheers,
      Andrew

URL: andrewpetersvo.com
      T: +61 414448003
      Source Connect: andrewpeters
      Phone Patch: +613 5263 2957

Representation;

Kathryn Scott
      Scout Voice Management Sydney
      T: +612 9939 8133
      kscott@scoutmanagement.com.au

Jonathan Saul
      Stewart Talent New York
      T: 212 315 5505
      Jonathan.Saul@stewarttalent.com

• Hello, wonderful L&D folks!

As a male professional voice talent living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I am happy to help you with your eLearning, corporate training, or any other business-related voice over needs. I have enjoyed being a part of the Learning & Development community for several years, providing excellent customer service, so you can focus on what you do best!

Let's talk about your needs anytime! Book a call here: https://davidgilbertvoiceover.bookafy.com/.

Listen to my demo's or learn a bit more about me here: https://www.davidgilbertvoiceover.com.

Or just email me anytime for a no-obligation quote or audition at david@davidgilbertvoiceover.com.

I can't wait to hear from you!

Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers,

David