Forum Discussion

PaulColby
Community Member
6 years ago

Web Objects blurry, especially text

Hello. I have created a Web Object in Animate CC and inserted into Storyline. Outside of Storyline, the Web Object looks great, even zoomed in (see attachment AnimateCCWebObject_OutsideStoryline-SHARP.jpg). When I import that same Web Object into Storyline, the quality decreases noticeably (see attachment AnimateCCWebObject_InsideStoryline_-BLURRY.jpg).

Yes, I am scaling my Player size to "fill browser window," but even changing that option to "Lock player at optimal size" does not help all that much.

Why is the quality decreasing so much? Is Storyline bitmapping the text and vector images, rather than just playing the Web Object as is? What can I do to improve the quality (please don't say change my Player setting to "Lock player at optimal size, we all know that's not practical)? I am forced to use Animate CC created Web Objects to work around Storyline limitations, unfortunately, so the drop in quality is really a bummer.

Thanks for any info you have about this issue. I assume that others are affected also.