Managing Review 360

Jun 01, 2021

While using the review feature, is there a way for the uploaded versions from a single developer be  transferred to another developer or the rest of the development team. We were using one developer to post on the 360 review site and we have quite a bit of customer comments/feedback and different versions. This developer is out for an extended period of time on leave and we would like to modify and upload new versions to the same original links provided to our customer and retain all versions and feedback.

Thanks,

Tony

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

4 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Tony, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Each user has a Review 360 dashboard to manage e-learning projects and stakeholder feedback. 

To retain the comment history, the original publisher will need to publish the revision.

We are tracking a feature request for additional team collaboration within Review 360, including transferring ownership. I've added this conversation to our report, which will allow us to share any updates with you here in the future.

John Morgan

Hi Steven,

Thanks for checking in on this! I understand you're looking for a new way to use Review 360. I'd be happy to get you some information about this.

In the original post, both team collaborations and assigning multiple authors are mentioned. There currently hasn't been any movement on either of those features as we prioritize other features. I'm going to include your voice in the request. We’ll update this discussion when there is any news to share about this.

Lauren Connelly

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!