Audio stuck in processing

Feb 05, 2024

I have been trying to upload audio files to multiple projects and have had no success. After the files have been uploaded they are stuck in "processing".

I have tried on both Chrome and Firefox. Verified I am using the most up-to-date version. I have also cleared my cache and cookies.

I have also noticed that if I exit out of the particular project I was uploading audio to while it was "processing" and go back in there is no longer an audio file there processing. It was like I had not done anything at all.

The files I am uploading are a maximum 3MB so they are nowhere near your max upload size. I am only adding one audio file at a time.

It has been hours now and I have to get the audio files in.

If it helps as well:

- all of Rise has been "sluggish" all day. I have also had problems publishing items to review360 (sometimes getting a failure message). However, if I try again (2 or 3 times) it works eventually. I am mainly concerned about the audio files.

- I have been able to upload images without issue. It is only Audio uploads with the largest issues at this time.

4 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi Karen,

I'm sorry you've hit this snag with uploading audio in Rise 360! We had a bug concerning videos, and tests show that what you see is related. I'd like to share that we fixed that issue today, and I was able to upload a sample audio in a Rise course.

successful upload of audio in Rise

Please refresh your browser and let me know if the problem is solved on your end as well.