5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Dimitra!

Absolutely—the templates are 100% customizable to fit your needs! If it's the cover photo that you want to change, click Settings at the top of the course page. Click the trash bin icon to delete the current cover photo, then click the Add Cover Photo button to replace it. 

Let me know if that's what you had in mind!

Stephanie Schlie

Hi! I have the same question. I am using a free trial and trying to create a course from a template in Rise. When I go into a lesson, I can add an image, but I cannot find a way to delete the existing image.  I'm working in the "ADA Compliance for Employees" course template and attempting to change the image in the first lesson, "What Is the Americans With Disabilities Act?"

Thanks!

Stephanie 

Chino Navarro

Hi Stephanie,

I am here to help.

Some blocks require an image. So, you will only have the option to replace the image.

An example of this kind of block is the Quote on image block. You can see this in the first lesson of the "What Is the Americans With Disabilities Act?" template.

If you need help with how to replace the image, here is how:

1.) Hover your mouse over the block.
2.) Click on Edit.

3.) Click on Edit again.

Here you will be able to upload an image from your computer or an image from Content Library.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Stephanie Schlie

Hi Chino,

Thanks so much for the quick, detailed response! I think I might be having issues with Windows--I just realized the version that downloads with Parallels isn't the full version. That's probably why I'm not seeing all the features. Hovering definitely didn't bring up an editing button. 

I will try it out on a different system. Thanks again!

Stephanie

Renz Sevilla

Hi Stephanie!

Thanks for those details! Sounds like you may also need a list of our supported browsers for Rise 360 if you're running into some trouble.

For Windows ˀ

- Mac Google Chrome (latest version)—Best experience
- Safari (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)

For Mac

- Google Chrome (latest version)—Best experience
- Safari (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)

Hope that helps!