Forum Discussion

JoseLuisMoguel-
Community Member
8 months ago

Choose and move multiple lessons at the same time

I'm recently working with a new template and still figuring out how to organize the content of my course. I want to move a whole section to the beginning, but I notice I can just move the title, and then move one by one the lessons.

Is there a more efficient way of doing this? It would be so good to have the function of selecting a chunk of lessons to move all of them or even delete all of them if I need it.

4 Replies

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi,

The only option is to move one Section, Lesson, and Quiz at a time.

The same rule applies to deletions.

• Oh, it would be so helpful to be able to select many of them.

Thanks for the answer.

• Hi Jose, 

I appreciate you taking the time to share what you’d like to see in Rise 360. We currently have this logged as a feature request, so I’ll go ahead and include your voice. We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

Hope you are having a great start to 2024! 🎉

• I'm guessing still no update on this? Looking through this forum there are requests for this dating back to 2018 (!). I'm also in the middle of a large update to a course and it's so frustrating to have to move lessons one at at time and wait for the screen to scroll all the way down to get the lesson where I want it. Then scroll BACK up and repeat. And repeat. And repeat. I really hope Articulate eventually addresses this.