Details button

Jul 25, 2022

Hi there, is there a current issue with the Details button not appearing on the course menu page? It's enabled but not showing. Thanks

Pinned Reply
Luciana Piazza

Hello everyone!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing the bug where the "Details" button is still listed as a label when viewing the course main page within a Rise 360 course.

Please let us know if you’re still noticing the issue, and we’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.

7 Replies
Caitlin Henshall

I've just noticed the same thing in our courses. Bit frustrating, as now when we publish a change to a course, it becomes inconsistent with our other courses as it no longer has the details button.

For clarity, when you say we'll get it fixed up, does that mean you'll bring the details button back or remove it from the label settings as an option?

Luciana Piazza

Hello everyone!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing the bug where the "Details" button is still listed as a label when viewing the course main page within a Rise 360 course.

Please let us know if you’re still noticing the issue, and we’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.