Font changing on course landing page when published

Feb 08, 2022

Hi,

I've been using the same Rise Articulate files/templates for more than a year now, and I've noticed over the last few days when I publish them the font on the course landing page is changing. When I preview the files, the font is showing correctly. The heading fonts and body fonts are all set to Roboto.

The fonts are appearing correctly throughout the module, it is only the course landing page. It is not happening on all files I publish - just sporadically (3 out of 12 files so far)

Any assistance would be appreciated :)

Tanya

Pinned Reply
11 Replies
Chino Navarro

Hi Tanya, thanks for checking the issue on different browsers. We would love to take a closer look at your font. Can you upload them here? Our support engineers are ready to help.

By the way, replying via email includes your signature with contact information in the public forum. Feel free to edit your reply here and here.

Soraya Hamming

Hi,
I have the same problem with the changing font on the landing page in Rise. But it's very strange, only on smartphone (portrait and landscape), and on Ipad portrait. Not on desktop or Ipad landscape. I publish to web, and I am not using Roboto or a default font, but I am using a custom font. Can you help me with this too? Soraya

Tanya V

@Soraya, this is the feedback I got from the support team:

'I suspect that this is related to an open bug. May I please ask if you could zoom in/out through the course window and see if the fonts will change back to the original font?'

There is no ETA on the fix, which is unfortunate. So our learners will still be experiencing this issue, hopefully it will get fixed soon.