New in Rise 360: 1,000+ Templates With Real and Placeholder Content
Feb 15, 2022
Creating courses in Rise 360 has always been fast and easy, and it just keeps getting better. I’m excited to share that we’ve added over 1,000 fully customizable templates with real and placeholder content. With these professionally designed templates, you can get your learners the training they need in record time—and bulk up your course catalog in minutes. Let’s take a closer look at what’s included:
- Templates with placeholder content so you can skip outlining your course and sourcing images and focus on adding in your content—saving tons of time.
- Real-content templates with business and thought-leadership topics from bestselling authors chosen by Malcolm Gladwell, Adam Grant, Susan Cain, and Daniel Pink—so you can hit Export and upload courses to your LMS without missing a beat.
And because all of these templates are fully customizable, you can update the branding, make edits, and mix in your own content as needed.
Want to check out these new templates? Simply go to your Articulate 360 dashboard, click on New Course, preview the different options, and select the one you want to use. It’s that easy! Don’t have Rise 360? Start your free 30-day trial of Articulate 360 now.
Want more information about this cool new feature? Check out these helpful resources:
- Create Online Courses Faster Than Ever with 1,000+ Rise 360 Templates
- 3 New Ways to Create Courses Fast in Rise 360
- How to Mix and Match Real-Content Lesson Templates to Create a Rise 360 Course in Minutes
And be sure to keep an eye on the Articulate 360 feature road map and the What’s New page to stay up-to-date on what we’re working on.