Providing feedback on a Rise Quiz without revealing the correct answer

Is there any feature or setting in Rise Quiz, where you can reveal the feedback when an incorrect answer is selected without revealing the correct answer. I have checked the Quiz question settings and the feedback only works if "Reveal answer" option is turned ON. Is there any other way to do so? 

8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Anu,

Thanks for reaching out here! Those two settings work in tandem, so you'll have to have the "Reveal answer" enabled to showcase the feedback to learners as well. 

We're always exploring new features, and customer input is really helpful in that process. If you'd like to chime in with your feedback on this, please share your thoughts with us through a feature request!

Allison LaMotte

Hi there,

Right now the answers are revealed after the learner completes each question and there isn’t a way to change that. Would you be up for logging a feature request to tell us more about your specific needs?

In the meantime, if there’s anything else I can do to help, please let me know! 

Sharon Bildstein

Howdy folks.  I was just researching this wonderful community forum looking for a solution of how to show the question response was wrong without showing which was the correct choice.  Showing which is correct simply allows the learner to write down the correct one and take the quiz again, or, put's a lot of extra work on the facilitator to track down which specific topic(s) in the quiz the learner needs remediation for. Please my vote to this request as well!