Remove all the menu page on Rise

Jun 04, 2019

Hello,

We would like to remove the whole menu page on Rise, so the learner can access directly to the first lesson. Any idea on how we could do this on the web export.

Thanks.

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Gregory!

While it isn't currently possible to remove the Course Introduction page, our team has a feature request logged for this capability. I'll make sure your voice gets added to the discussion.

In the meantime, you can navigate to the first lesson, then copy the URL in the browser bar. That URL will lead you directly to the first lesson. 

Michael Breeden

hey alyssa, seeing as iframe will no longer be supported, this becomes a huge problem for many of us who are using this recommendation with our LMS. I would love to continue to use Rise, but having a start button and menu page for every lesson just doesn't work for us. any thoughts on exporting an individual lesson or any other quick workaround? 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Michael!

I want to clarify the changes we're making regarding the Rise Share link embedded in iframes. 

A website that is using an iframe code that includes the Share URL of a Rise 360 course will no longer display your course, no matter when the share link was generated. 

This means if you add a Rise course to your website using this code: <iframe src="https://rise.articulate.com/share/1234567abcdef"></iframe>, it will stop working on April 6th.

Are you using an iframe code with a Rise Share link to display courses in your LMS?

Angelo Cruz

Good news, everyone! We've just released a new feature that allows you to turn off the cover page when you publish for LMS to improve compatibility, streamline training, and get learners into content faster. Give it a try, and let us know if you have any questions about it!

Note: You can't hide the cover page for training created from Next Big Idea Club content templates.