Rise 360 - Video Upload Errors

Aug 12, 2021

Hi

I am having issues uploading a video from my desktop to a Rise 360 presentation.  I went on the web and found that this has happened in the past, with Articulate reviewing AWS and opening a support ticket or incident ticket.  Is there anything going on now that would impact the upload of videos?

thank you

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Christa! I'm sorry you're having trouble with videos. We don't have an incident right now impacting video uploads. Try these ideas, and if they don't work, let's privately have a look at an example video that is giving you trouble:

• Make sure your video is smaller than 5 GB.
  • Try the same video in a different lesson.
  • Refresh your browser tab.
  • Clear your browser cache or try a different browser.

Let us know how you make out!

Christa Meer

HI

I have reviewed the file and it is not larger than 5gb.  It is actually 3mb.   I have tried to upload the same, and a different video, to a different course altogether.  I have received the same result - it is just processing.   I have cleared cache, restarted, and rebooted.

What else can I test or what other questions should i consider?    I have also tried a different browser.  I am using chrome and this is wehre the problem persists.  I tried IE11 and it is the same...

Thank you

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Christa,

I'm sorry the video still isn't uploading for you, even after trying all of our recommendations! 

From here, I'm going to connect you with one of our Support Engineers who can take a closer look at the video upload issue. I've opened a case on your behalf, so you'll hear from the team shortly!