Search for courses built in RISE 360

Jun 18, 2021

I'm not sure if its obvious, but is there a way to search for courses in RISE 360? I've built a lot of courses and sometimes need to refer or check on past project. I'm usually having to scroll through all the courses. Is there a search bar or function I've missed? Thanks :)

9 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Cecellia! While we don't have a way to search for courses in Rise 360, you can change the view and sorting dropdown which has the option to show most Recent Courses first or arrange them alphabetically by title.  Here's a demo how to do it.

I'll also add the ability to search the library for lessons or course content as a feature request and make sure to let you know if we make changes that will help!

Preben Gammelmark

Articulate  team - honestly - PLEASE prioritize this.

This is becoming a big problem for us.
Searching on title is NOT good enough.

We have multiple authors working on these courses, and it is sometimes a problem to be sure to open the exact right course, and we are wasting time we don't have.

I suggest Articulate to add a note field where the course authors can add information which is :
- not visible to the learners
- but visible and SEARCHABLE for the course authors.

I'd use that to enter the project ID for my learning project - e.g.: 0731IA-10

Then I can link all my learning assets together with this. All relevant files (videos, storyboards, reports) use this prefix. Within a few years, we have made 240 learning projects, and we are quite strict in using this naming convention.

Crystal Horn

Hi folks! We made some changes to your Rise 360 dashboard. You should now see a search bar above your course listing! The search bar will be relevant to which folder you're in. If you're in a Shared with me or Transfer folder, the search will be restricted to the courses viewed there.

Other improvements include a distinct URL for your folders and consolidated tools at the top. We'd love to hear your feedback!