38 Replies
Danielle Wallace

I'm finding that every single day for the past 4 days that videos get permanently stuck in "processing" yet the Articulate 360 system isn't down. The only solution seems to clear my cache each time and re-log in each time I want to add a video.  Is there any other solution or is anyone else having this issue? 

Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Jessica and CDC Foundation! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble uploading videos to Rise 360. 

Please try these steps, and let me know if this resolves the problem:

1. Delete the video block.
  2. Log out of Rise 360.
  3. Log back into Rise 360.
  4. Open the course, and add a new video block.
  5. Upload the video again.

If you're still getting stuck, please open a case here, and our Support Engineers will be standing by to help!

Roni Borri

I'm having the same issue today. It is a large file (178MB) but well within the limits. Very frustrating. It would be incredibly reassuring to have a progress bar or percentage on the processing step, as at least then we could tell if it was plodding along, or if we needed to restart the process. 

Can you clarify what is happening during processing? Does it still use my bandwidth, or is processing done solely at the Articulate end?

Roni Borri
Roni Borri

I'm having the same issue today. It is a large file (178MB) but well within the limits. Very frustrating. It would be incredibly reassuring to have a progress bar or percentage on the processing step, as at least then we could tell if it was plodding along, or if we needed to restart the process. 

Can you clarify what is happening during processing? Does it still use my bandwidth, or is processing done solely at the Articulate end?

It got there eventually :)

Crystal Horn

I'm glad it got there, Roni! I'm sorry it took a long time. There could be something in your internet environment that is causing a delay. Larger videos obviously take a bit more time, but if you're having consistent problems with videos uploading, we'd be happy to have a closer look. Click here to start a private conversation with my team if you need to!