Titles can appear in two places in Engage 360 interactions: on the player and in the interaction header. You can show or hide each title independently of the other.
The player title appears in the upper left corner of the player interface around the perimeter of your interaction. To show, hide, or edit the player title, do the following:
- Click Player on the Engage ribbon.
- When the Player Properties window opens, mark the Title box to show the player title. Uncheck it to hide it.
- The player title defaults to the type of interaction you're building, but you can change it. Just type the title you want in the field provided. This changes the title on the player, but it won't change the name of your project file or the interaction title.
- Click OK to save your player changes.
The interaction title appears in the interaction header (just below the player title). It defaults to the type of interaction you're building, but you can change it. Just type the name you want in the Interaction Title field below the Engage ribbon.
Changing the interaction title won't affect the name of your project file or the player title.
To show or hide the interaction title in your published output, do the following:
- Click Interaction Properties on the Engage ribbon.
- Click Colors and Effects on the left side of the window that appears.
- Use the Header type drop-down to select None if you want to hide the interaction title. Select Light or Dark to show the interaction title. (To change the colors used for the light and dark headers, see this user guide.)
- Click OK.