Although it’s easy to sync animations in Articulate Presenter 360, sometimes you just need to tweak the timing of an animation or two without synchronizing the entire slide again. No problem. Just drag and drop the animation where you want it on a visual timeline.
- Fine-Tuning Animations in the Consolidated Narration Window
- Fine-Tuning Animations in the Audio Editor
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Narration.
The consolidated narration window will open to the slide you’re currently viewing in PowerPoint, but you can switch to a different slide. Just select a slide thumbnail in the left navigation panel. If the slide has on-click animations, you’ll see the blue animation markers on the timeline at the bottom of the screen.
- To adjust the timing of an animation, drag its marker left or right along the timeline.
- When you’re finished, click Save & Close on the ribbon to return to PowerPoint. (If you want to close the window without saving your changes, click the X in the upper right corner.)
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Audio Editor.
- When the audio editor opens, select the slide you want to edit in the left navigation panel to bring its audio waveform into focus.
- Blue, dashed, vertical lines on the waveform represent on-click animations. Hover over any of these animation markers to see which object animations they represent.
- Drag the animation marker left or right along the waveform to adjust its timing. (You can’t drag one animation marker past another.)
Or, click the waveform where you want the animation to occur. The playhead will move to that position on the timeline. Click Set Next Animation on the ribbon to snap the next animation marker to the same position.
- When you’re finished, click Save & Close on the ribbon to return to PowerPoint. (If you want to close the audio editor without saving your changes, click the X in the upper right corner.)