Text that appears on your Quizmaker 360 player defaults to a left-to-right orientation. However, you can enable right-to-left language support if you're using a right-to-left language, such as Hebrew or Arabic.
- Enabling Right-to-Left Orientation for Player Elements
- Enabling Right-to-Left Orientation for Slide Content
- Saving Player Changes
First, make sure you're using a player font that supports right-to-left text—such as Arial Unicode MS or Microsoft Sans Serif—then follow these steps:
- Go to the Home tab on the Quizmaker ribbon and click Player.
- When the Player Properties window appears, click Other on the ribbon.
- Use the Text is read from drop-down to select Right to Left.
- Click OK.
The steps above change the text direction for player elements, such as buttons and messages. To display your quiz content in a right-to-left orientation, make sure the Right-to-Left Text Direction button is selected when you enter or edit text. You'll find this button on the Home tab on the Quizmaker ribbon (in Slide View), but it'll only show if you have a right-to-left keyboard input language installed on your computer.
When you click OK to close the Player Properties window, Quizmaker saves your player customizations in your project file.
If you'd like to use the same customizations in other projects, click Current Player on the ribbon and choose Save. Enter a name for your custom player if you're prompted and click OK.
To learn more about the Current Player options, see this user guide.