In Replay 360, you can import audio files, record narration, or both.
Since Replay uses two media tracks, you can add audio clips to one or both tracks. Audio clips will initially be added to the end of track A, but you can move them. Just drag them to the track and location you want. See Rearranging Objects for details.
To import an audio file:
- Click Audio on the ribbon and choose Audio from File.
- Browse to the audio file you want to import and click Open.
Replay supports these audio formats:
Tip: You can import as many audio files as you like into a Replay project.
To record narration:
- Click Audio on the ribbon and choose Record Mic.
- When the Record Microphone window appears, click the red Record button.
- When you've finished recording, click the Stop recording button.
- Use the Play/Pause and Rewind buttons to preview your recording.
- Then do any of the following:
- Click OK to save your recorded narration.
- Click the Record button again if you need to start over.
- Click Cancel to close the recording window without saving your narration.
To delete an audio clip, just select it in the timeline and click the Delete key on your keyboard.