Share Your Go-To E-Learning Interactions #340
Popular E-Learning Interactions #340: Challenge | Recap
The easiest way to get started with e-learning is to learn how to build the most common interactions. These are the interactions you'll use most frequently in your e-learning courses. And that's what this week's challenge is all about!
Common E-Learning Interaction Challenges
Here are my top 10 common e-learning interactions and corresponding challenges. For this week’s challenge, you’re welcome to cross-post your new example in this challenge as well as the original challenge.
- Tabs Navigation (2018) #199: Challenge | Recap
- Accordions (2019) #227: Challenge | Recap
- Labeled Graphics (2020) #283: Challenge | Recap
- Drag-and-Drop (2018) #202: Challenge | Recap
- Flashcards #270: Challenge | Recap
- Timelines (2019) #246: Challenge | Recap
- Checklists and To-Do List #291: Challenge | Recap
- Notecards #149: Challenge | Recap
- Sorting Drag-and-Drop #178: Challenge | Recap
- Process and Step Graphics #238: Challenge | Recap
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share one or more examples of a common e-learning interaction.
New Entries Only!
To keep things fresh, we’re asking you share a new entry or rework a previous example for this week’s challenge.
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Social Media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you build and share your favorite e-learning interactions, check out the interactive bingo games your fellow challengers shared over the past week:
E-Learning Bingo Games RECAP #339: Challenge | Recap
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
Here is my newest favorite interaction based on the great new 360-degree image feature. I created this as an experimental project to help sell it as a viable solution for our company training needs. Note: There is a bug in the backseat! No, it's not an insect, it is a "Developer Bug". There is a pop-up that is missing a trigger to close it. My company is buys, services, and sells used cars from an auction or trade-in, so this feature is going to be used to teach detailers tips to clean the interior of cars. I just need to get an image of a car that needs to be cleaned. Comment your thoughts, please! And let us know if you have any creative ways to enhance this interaction in the future. Many Thanks! - Kyle Main https://360.articulate.com/review/content/81ebf756-57d8-4484-a... Expand