Storyline 3 has a library of transitions to give your slides and layers a professional touch. When used strategically, transitions can even convey a sense of movement, pace, and direction.
- In Slide View, select the base layer or a supplemental layer in the Slide Layers panel.
- Go to the Transitions tab on the Storyline ribbon and choose a transition from the gallery.
Note: Push and Uncover transitions aren't available for layers.
- You can choose the direction of most transitions. Select your choice from the Effect Options drop-down.
- Adjust the speed of your transition by entering a time (in seconds) in the Duration field.
- To use the same transition elsewhere, click Apply to All.
If you're on the base layer of a slide, it'll apply the same transition to the base layer of all other slides in your course, including slide masters.
If you're on a layer, it'll apply the same transition to all other layers for the current slide. (You can apply different transitions to different layers on the same slide, if you'd prefer.)
- You can also apply transitions to slide masters and feedback masters.
- Some transitions don't work when viewing HTML5 output in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.