Export all captions in one click? Yes! How about slide notes? That too, and more!
Jul 15, 2022
Hello Storyline Community!
I use Articulate Storyline daily and if you're like me, sometimes you wish it could be just a bit faster so you can get back to what you do best - design amazing eLearning solutions!
I've developed specific apps to compliment Storyline from text-to-speech to translation that aim to do just that. But why stop there when there's more that can be done?
The latest application I've been developing eliminates having to do the following tasks slide-by-slide:
- Export all captions and re-import
- Get a list of all triggers used in your course
- Export your slide notes without having to copy and paste from within Storyline or from a MS Word document
- Change your slide notes font, size, and color
- Extract all of your course's assets (audio, captions, images, and video)
If this sound intriguing, would you be interested in helping me to test the new application? You’ll need to have Windows 10 and some Storyline courses.
I would love to hear from you and get your feedback on what's working and what's not working. Please drop me a line and then I can get you testing specifics and requirements for running the application.
I look forward to hearing from you.