Got What It Takes?
Just came across this from the Sloan Consortium:
We are now accepting nominations for the 2014 awards for outstanding contributions to the field of online learning. Showcase yourself and your organization by submitting a nomination. The awards will be presented during the 20th Annual Sloan-C International Conference on Online Learning in Orlando, Florida, on Thursday, October 30, 2014.
The award categories are:
- Excellence in Online Teaching
- John R. Bourne Outstanding Achievement Award in Online Education
- Bruce N. Chaloux Award for Early Career Excellence
- A. Frank Mayadas Leadership Award
- Outstanding Online Program
- Excellence in Faculty Development for Online Teaching
- Excellence in Institution-Wide Online Education
- Ralph E. Gomory Award for Quality Online Education