Imported SVG's, icons and shapes in the Media Library (support my feature request #02579354)

Dec 30, 2020

I use svg-grapics in Storyline. I create them in Coreldraw, import them into PowerPoint and then import the PowerPoint slides into SL. This works perfect (although it would be much easier if I could import SVG  into SL, but this is about another feature).

It would be great if the imported 'SVG' images can be a part of the Media Library (including the formatting). In the same way it would be great to have the possibility to add a shape (including the formatting) to the Media Library.

If you think this is a good idea, please also submit a feature request: https://articulate.com/support/contact/feature-request

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello everyone!

If you're following along and looking for sharp images, I've got great news for you! We just released another update for Articulate 360 and included a few important fixes you'll see in the release notes.

The item you'll be interested in is:

New: Import scalable vector graphics (SVGs) to Storyline 360 so images stay sharp when learners zoom in and out.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.