Storyline 360 - Notes text in Question Bank not showing up in html5 output

May 25, 2018

After updating to the latest version of Storyline 360 (v3.16.15842.0), I am noticing that the Notes do not appear on Question Bank slides when viewing the html5 output. They are there in the Flash output, though. I have tested in IE11 and Chrome, same issue.

Thanks!

Pinned Reply
Steven Benassi

Hello Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 72 (Build 3.72.29654.0).

Included in this release is the fix for the bug where the slide notes were missing from the published output for question bank slides. 

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

18 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for reaching out here. I see that this is an issue we filed with our team, before Update 16, but I don't have an update to share here.

I'll include this discussion in the report we have so that as soon as I can, I'll share additional info with you here. Do you happen to have a link to a course pre-Update 16 where this was working in HTML5? That would be helpful for our team to use in their testing.

Laurie Foberg

Hi Ashley - Sorry, I do not have a course that includes a question bank built with SL360 (before Update 16)

As a workaround until this is fixed, I have the questions as single slides rather than pulling from a question bank. Luckily, these questions are taken in order and don't have to be randomized.

Crystal Horn

Hi Mahesh.  You're right - we've got this documented for Storyline 3 as well.  I don't have a solid timeline for a fix at this point, but I'm making sure that we update you with any new information.  Typically, the fix will be released for Storyline 360 first, and then we'll release the fix in the very next update for Storyline 3.

Lauren Connelly

Hi all!

I'm here with an update on the bug where the Slide Notes were missing in the Notes tab when drawing from a question bank!

Good news, this bug has been fixed and is included in Update 36 (Build 3.36.21213.0) for Storyline 360! To stay up to speed with the newest bug fixes and features, we recommend updating Storyline 360 in the Desktop app!

Steven Benassi

Hello Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 72 (Build 3.72.29654.0).

Included in this release is the fix for the bug where the slide notes were missing from the published output for question bank slides. 

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.