17 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for reaching out here. I see that this is an issue we filed with our team, before Update 16, but I don't have an update to share here.

I'll include this discussion in the report we have so that as soon as I can, I'll share additional info with you here. Do you happen to have a link to a course pre-Update 16 where this was working in HTML5? That would be helpful for our team to use in their testing.

Laurie Foberg

Hi Ashley - Sorry, I do not have a course that includes a question bank built with SL360 (before Update 16)

As a workaround until this is fixed, I have the questions as single slides rather than pulling from a question bank. Luckily, these questions are taken in order and don't have to be randomized.

Crystal Horn

Hi Mahesh.  You're right - we've got this documented for Storyline 3 as well.  I don't have a solid timeline for a fix at this point, but I'm making sure that we update you with any new information.  Typically, the fix will be released for Storyline 360 first, and then we'll release the fix in the very next update for Storyline 3.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Scott,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know that you're running into this as well.

This is still an open issue with our team and the only workaround seems to be to not utilize question banks as Laurie mentioned above.

This conversation is attached to the report so that we can update you here when we can.

Lauren Connelly

Hi all!

I'm here with an update on the bug where the Slide Notes were missing in the Notes tab when drawing from a question bank!

Good news, this bug has been fixed and is included in Update 36 (Build 3.36.21213.0) for Storyline 360! To stay up to speed with the newest bug fixes and features, we recommend updating Storyline 360 in the Desktop app!

Ren Gomez

Hi Adam,

Thanks for following up and sharing those screenshots. This is still an open issue with our team, but we'll continue to monitor it's overall impact as we prioritize bug fixes for the future.

I'm sorry you're affected by this as well, but we'll let folks know in this discussion once we have more info to share.