Transition to Lightbox lags in Review 360

Jan 22, 2021

Hi Team,

I'm developing a course with a couple of  lightbox scenes. Everything works fine when being previewed but when the course was published in Review 360, the transition of the slide is quite slow. Also, white screen appears for seconds before the content on some of the lightbox slides.

Appreciate if you can help me with  this.

Thanks.

Thet

Pinned Reply
Steven Benassi

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to share some great news! We are no longer seeing the bug that caused the Lightbox slides to show a white space and flicker when loading.

Please make sure that you are using the current version of Storyline 360 (Build 3.77.30568.0). This guide walks you through installing, updating, and opening Articulate 360 apps.

Please let us know if you're still encountering the issue and we'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.

9 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Thet!

I'd love to help you get to the bottom of the lag and white screen. A few questions to kick it off:

• Which version of Storyline 360 are you using? Click the Help tab, then About Storyline.
  • Is this happening on any browser or a specific one?
  • Are you comfortable with sharing the .story file with our team? Simply use this private upload link.

The answers to these questions while reviewing the content in the same environment will help us find a quick fix. Looking forward to hearing back!

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Rich, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! ✨

I'm sorry you are unable to use the support case link Katie provided above! I went ahead and opened a case on your behalf. I also emailed you a link you can use to upload your file directly to us.

If you have additional questions, please reply to the e-mail, and it will get to our support team through the case.

Kelly Auner

Hi Francesca,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!

The bug John mentioned above where the lightbox slide shows a white space and flickers when loading is still being tracked. If you're comfortable sharing your file with us, I'd be happy to take a look to see if the issue you're seeing is related to this bug or something else! You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

Steven Benassi

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to share some great news! We are no longer seeing the bug that caused the Lightbox slides to show a white space and flicker when loading.

Please make sure that you are using the current version of Storyline 360 (Build 3.77.30568.0). This guide walks you through installing, updating, and opening Articulate 360 apps.

Please let us know if you're still encountering the issue and we'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.