Job Posting: Learning Technology Specialist - Milwaukee, WI
Dec 11, 2013
Bank Mutual is currently looking for a Learning Technologies Specialist!
To learn more about the responsibilities and qualifications, and to apply for the position, please visit: Bank Mutual Careers
The responsibilities required of the Learning Technologies Specialist include:
- Serves as Learning Management System administrator, responsible for programming and management of all activity in the LMS, including student profiles and course registrations, online training catalog and course packaging. Manages community areas within the LMS including appearance, tabs and settings. Leads efforts to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve LMS-related system issues. Manages and tests system upgrades.
- Creates, maintains and aggregates data associated with training programs. Creates feedback surveys; collects, analyzes and reports on the data.
- Designs, develops, and maintains eLearning training modules. Includes developing interactive online training with knowledge checks and formal assessments; creating, editing, and producing online content; testing eLearning courseware to ensure they work as intended, and coordinates and tracks employee enrollment, participation, and satisfactory course completion.
- Serves as liaison between Bank Mutual and third party training vendors including learning management system and compliance content providers.
- Collaborates with internal customers and subject matter experts to gather training requirements and learning objectives, content, methodology and then makes recommendation for appropriate training delivery method.
- Partners with internal resources to share technical expertise, maximize the use of available equipment, and dovetail efforts. Works to resolve any technical difficulties. Deploys a branded “look and feel” for technology-based training that is both consistent within itself and that complements the Bank's marketing and information technology initiatives.
- Develops and facilitates classroom training sessions and meeting presentations on a periodic basis.