Storyboarding pain points. Help with some research.
Hi all, I am doing some research for a UX Design Course I am taking. I am focusing on Storyboarding. If anyone has any thoughts I would love to hear how you handle it, what your frustrations and pain points are and what you would like to see ideally as your ultimate Storyboarding tool. Here are a few questions but if you have others let me know.
1. What is your Storyboarding process? (or do you even do it?) What tool do you use if you do?
2. How do you get SME and other people's feedback on it.
3. What are your frustrations with the process?
4. What are you frustrations with the tool and what would you like to see.
5. What do you think would help your clients when it comes to Storyboards?
Any thoughts would be much appreciated. I think it would be interesting to see the different ideas.