Forum Discussion

LaurenONeill-56
Community Member
2 years ago

"Always resume," audio does not resume

Hi all, 

I'm trying to work around a glitch in the resume behavior. My settings need to be on "always resume." When I leave a slide in the middle of the timeline and then return, the audio doesn't start over unless I click the beginning of the timeline manually. Any ideas on how I could fix this?

On the slide properties level, I tried this out with both "Resume saved state" and "Reset to initial state" with the same result. 

Thanks!

• Hi Lauren, 

Thanks so much for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this. 

I see that you've opened a Support Case and that you are working with my colleague Renato. You're in great hands! 

We'll continue the conversation over in your support case.

Have a great start to 2023! 🎉

• Hello,

I am facing the same issue. 

When I Exit the course in the middle and Relaunch it, the audio of the slide doesn't play but the seekbar is moving. Audio plays when I click on the Replay button.

A quick response will be of great help.

• Hi Shraddha, 

Thanks so much for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you've run into a similar issue. 

I have a few quick questions to better understand what you've tried so far:

We'd also like to check out your project file so we can see what's going on. Would you be willing to upload a copy of your file in this thread or privately in a support case for testing? 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

ChrisCole
    Community Member

If we change the Resume option to Prompt to Resume then audio works fine once you resume the module.  But if the option is set to "Always Resume" then the audio does not work until you click something on the screen.

ChrisCole
    Community Member

Update: We see this now in both Modern and Classic players. We see it in older modules that did not have a problem before.

• Hi Chris, 

Thank you for letting us know what you are experiencing! I see that you've opened a support case and that you are working with my colleague Lejan. You're in excellent hands! 

We'll continue the conversation over in your case. 

Have a great start to your day!