Forum Discussion

JuliaKane-17b0d
Community Member
3 years ago

Articulate status web page opens when I try to open a Rise package

When I click on and try to open a rise package to work on it takes me to this webpage Articulate Status? How do I access my training courses? 

• Hi folks,

We're looking into what went wrong. Please use a private browsing session (like Chrome incognito mode) to log in and work in Rise 360 for now, and we'll update you with more details as soon as we can!

• Hi again, folks. We've identified the maintenance issue that some folks are experiencing as a problem related to caching. Please check that you've cleared your cached images and files as in this screenshot:

If that doesn't work, please connect with us by clicking here and provide what browser you're using as well as the URL where you're experiencing this issue.

• Matthew, I was able to upload an image to my Rise 360 course. Please try the above step and let us know if you're still having trouble! We use the status page to write and post a status when there is a system outage or maintenance. It doesn't automatically create a status as a result of an alert or error that we see on our end.

If you're finding something that's not working as expected, your best bet is to post here or to start a case. We'll determine if it truly is an outage, bug, or environmental issue for that user.