Forum Discussion

JustinPaulBa052
Community Member
3 months ago

Audio does not pause when the window is switched or minimized.

I published a (scorm 1.2) project in Storyline 360 for our LMS, and the audio does not pause when the learner switches to a new window or tab or when the user minimizes the window. FYI, there is no background audio. May I know if this is a bug or if I need to adjust something in the project? Thank you in advance.

KylePrice
    Community Member

That worked as hoped. Thank you for the speedy response Kelly.

• Hi Kelly Auner,

I am also facing a similar issue. As you suggested, I installed version 3.87.32265.0. When I try to open the Storyline file, I got a message like below. Could you please suggest once?

"This project won't open because it uses features that aren't available in this version of Storyline. The features in use are:
    Custom Marker Sizes.

Install the latest Storyline update to open this project."

Also attached the error message image for reference.

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Eswarkumar,

Happy to help!

You'll need to resize your markers to their default size of 28x28 pixels to get them to open in earlier versions of Storyline 360. Feel free to share a copy of your course here if you need any help in making the changes.

We also have an open feature request for the addition of an option to reset the marker size to its default values. I've added your voice to the list and we'll notify you as soon as it makes it to our product roadmap!