Forum Discussion

CourtneyAlgeo
Community Member
7 months ago

Audio Missing

I am trying to edit a recorded WebEx and there is no audio in Replay.  The audio is clear when I play it outside of Articulate.  

• Eric, I tried the recommended steps and they did not work for me.  Please find attached copies of the Webex recordings I would like to edit.  Thank you. 

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Courtney!

Thank you for sharing the recordings! I was able to use Handbrake to format your recordings so that the audio plays when importing the videos into Replay. 

I'll attach the updated recordings to this reply.

• Great news! Thanks for letting us know, Courtney!

If any other questions come up in the future, feel free to reach out in the E-Learning Heroes Community. 

Have a great start to your day! 

• I'm having the same issue with this video.  Can you use Handbrake to format this recording?

Thank you!

• Hello Courtney, 

Thanks for the update! I went ahead and updated this recording by using Handbrake.

I'll attach the updated recording to this reply for you. 

Let us know if you have any other questions, happy to help!

• Please delete the videos from this page, I have them saved.  Is it possible to obtain handbrake?  The only way I have been able to edit a WebEx recording is by having you run handbrake.  One of my colleagues is having the same issue. 

Thanks again!  

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Courtney!

I have deleted the videos from my post and I'll ask Luciana to do the same. If you'd like to delete the videos from your post, you'll need to edit your reply in this discussion.

Here are the instructions on how to download Handbrake. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

• Hi Courtney! 

I just wanted to confirm that I've deleted the video from my post as well. You're all set! 

As Lauren mentioned in her last reply, please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions! We're happy to help! 

I hope that you have a great weekend!