Forum Discussion

learningiscool
Community Member
16 days ago

Best way to get feedback/workshop content with SMEs

I'm starting a project that involves a lot of SMEs contributing content, and I know there will be plenty of back and forth to get the language just right. What’s the best way to handle this?

In the past, we’ve used Word storyboards with track changes, but it’s hard for SMEs to visualise, and it takes ages to format.

I’ve also used Review 360 in Rise, but the feedback screenshots often end up in the wrong spot, making it confusing to know what the SME is referring to.

A colleague suggested Storyline might be better for reviews. Is that true? Or should I just export as a PDF and get feedback that way?

Skender
    Community Member

Hi, I've worked as an e-learning consultant where I was constantly detached for different customers working on different projects, so I've had to deal with a lot of SME's.

For a storyboard, I've always used PowerPoint. This combines the easy review components from Word and gives your storyboard the visualisation of a Storyline360 project. 

Review360, the review feature that comes with Storyline360 has been the optimal tool for me to use when trying to get feedback on a project. It's easy to operate for your SME's and it's easy to reply and process their comments for you. 

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

• Hi, @EmmaHoughton!

Thanks for reaching out. The E-Learning Heroes community is a great place to learn about other's experiences, and I'm glad to see Skender could provide some helpful feedback. I also wanted to point out that if you're having any issues with Review 360, our team of talented Support Engineers is ready to troubleshoot. You can reach out to them in a support case, and if there's a specific course giving you an issue, you can share that with us as well. We delete all files after the issue is resolved!