Forum Discussion

MichaelEtzel
Community Member
7 months ago

Best way to have a pre-test included in a Rise 360 course?

Hello,

We are looking to have a Pre-test included in our training, and I'm drawing a blank on how I can include this. For example, we would want the pretest to not effect their score. We would only want the actual assessment to affect their score, and ultimately what will trigger our LMS (Workday) to register it as complete on their transcript.

Any ideas are welcome. Thanks.

mishag1
    Community Member

Hi JoseTansengco

I am trying to access the "Why and How I Created This Pre-Test in Rise 360" article you recommended, but the link keeps telling me I either do not have access or the article is missing. Can you kindly advise? Thank you!

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi mishag1,

Thanks for reaching out about this!

I'm sorry to hear you've hit this snag. In preparation for the move to the new community, we archived discussions that hadn't seen activity in over three years, as well as outdated articles and user guides. This means that some older content may no longer be accessible. It will take some time for search engines to update their results accordingly. You can read more about the challenges and how we plan to move forward here!

JudyNollet
      Super Hero

I got the error message when trying to link to a few of my old posts. I was told that posts which had no activity within the last 3 years were not transferred to this new site. 

JoseTansengco:I suggest that you update the boilerplate reply about Rise pre-tests so it doesn't include the bad link anymore.