Forum Discussion

TitiaVanRoy
Community Member
3 days ago

Old Rise link not working anymore

Hello

We have had a subscription for Articulate 360, but since our new LMS system we decided not to use it anymore. We did however include a Rise course I created in the new LMS and up until recently it worked fine. Now we get an error message. 

Because we don't have a paying account anymore I cannot check or create a new link. I was wondering if anyone knows if something has changed in Rise which makes old links to courses not working anymore or if there is a way for me to make it work again? 

https://www.eshre.eu/ElearningCourse/course1/index.html#/lessons/cj3051k1i00003e64bdv1w08j?_k=3ynyzr

This is the link for the course. 

Thank you!

Titia

KarlMuller
    Community Member

If you no longer have an active subscription for Articulate 360, your courses will be deleted after six months.

• Hi TitiaVanRoy,

As Karl stated, your courses will remain intact on our servers for up to six months after your subscription expires. During that time, anyone who had direct links to your Rise 360 courses will still be able to view them on our servers, and learners can always view Rise 360 courses that you host on your web server or LMS.

When did the course last work? You're right that you can't edit or republish the course without an active subscription. If you exported the course before your subscription ended, you should still be able to access it, as it's already been published.

Please let me know if you have any questions!