Forum Discussion

LottaFalender-b
Community Member
7 months ago

Blocked from accessing Rise

Hello,

I can't get into Rise today, I get a blocked error regardless of the browser I use. My colleagues are having the same issue. Is Rise up and working today? Is there a technical help desk I can call?

• Hi Lotta,

I appreciate John chiming in. Our engineering team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a resolution. I'll also update this post once the fix is available.

In the meantime, you may monitor our progress here. Thanks for your patience!

• Hello Lotta,

Rise 360 is loading normally again, and you can now publish courses without issues. Our engineering team is closely monitoring the situation to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Please test this out and let us know if the issue recurs. Thank you!

MeredithDavy
    Community Member

Hi, I am still unable to access Rise, are there any further updates? 

• Hello everyone,

Thank you, Karl, for your help here. Articulate 360 apps are back up and running normally now. We're sorry for any difficulty this caused!

Let us know if you still have issues, and we'll work closely with you.

• Hi, I am also unable to access RISE and receive the error message - 504 gateway Time Out

• Hi Claire and John,

I’m so sorry for the trouble! Rise 360 and other Articulate products have experienced some technical issues recently, and our team has identified the issue. 

We’re pushing out a fix and will be monitoring it. We’ll continue to share updates on our status page, articulatestatus.com, and you can subscribe there to stay informed! Once we’re back up and running fully, we’ll also share an update within E-Learning Heroes as well.

• Hello everyone,

We appreciate your patience as we work on a resolution. Articulate web pages, including Rise 360, are now working normally.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be more than happy to assist you!