Forum Discussion

MichaelMercer
Community Member
3 years ago

Can't zoom in

I cannot change go to full screen on a video I've imbedded behind a marker.  The last icon on the picture frame on the bottom left is just off frame and cannot be seen.

• Hello BID Group,

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360! This update fixes the issue you encountered where the full-screen option for labeled graphic marker videos is removed when closed captions are enabled. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to export your Rise 360 course again.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported.

• Hi there,

We're aware of an issue where the full screen option for videos in labeled graphic markers is removed when closed captions are enabled. Does that match what you're seeing? If you can share a screenshot with us here, that would help!

I don't have a workaround at this time without removing the closed captions, but we'll let you know about any changes.

• Hello BID Group,

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360! This update fixes the issue you encountered where the full-screen option for labeled graphic marker videos is removed when closed captions are enabled. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to export your Rise 360 course again.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported.