Forum Discussion

TomasT
Community Member
7 years ago

Captions disappear when timeline is paused

I would like to make it so the Closed Captions stay even when timeline (video) is paused, for example if user has problems hearing and reading, and would like to take his time.

How can I achieve this?

• Hello Everyone, 

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 77, we've included important fixes and new features.

One of the enhancements we've included: 

• Closed Captions disappear when timeline is paused using a trigger

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!

• Apologies for the delay in response. My team decided to simply move forward with what we have and we've been doing so. The crazy thing is, less than a couple of months later, it started working as intended - when the slide ends, I can click anywhere in the scrubbar, press play and the captions show correctly. Thanks for your time and efforts.

• No worries, Bobby. I'm glad to hear that it's working for you now and I appreciate you popping in with an update.

• Hello Everyone, 

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 77, we've included important fixes and new features.

One of the enhancements we've included: 

• Closed Captions disappear when timeline is paused using a trigger

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!