Forum Discussion

RobinFoyt
Community Member
3 months ago

Captions from other slides showing if rewound

Anyone have thoughts on how to correct this? 

If I rewind the playbar, it stacks ALL of the captions on top of each other. This slide had only one line of CC text. 

• Hello Robin,

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering this behavior. When you said that the slide only had one line of CC text, do you mean it only has one media containing captions? We are monitoring a similar bug, but I want to ensure that what you see is related or part of another issue.

Would you mind sharing the affected Storyline project file with us so we can look at what you have set up? You may also share it privately by sending it along in a support case. We'll delete it when we're done testing.

RobinFoyt
    Community Member

Hi Eric. Thanks for your reply. I'll send the file using the link from your email. 

• Thank you, Robin! We received your project file. My colleague, Robert, has accepted your support case.

Please expect an email response from him. We'll continue the conversation in your case, but I'm happy to assist further as needed.

RobinFoyt
      Community Member

Thanks you.

[cid:image001.png@01DACC6E.8253A680][VyStar Credit Union Logo]
      Robin Foyt
      Instructional Designer
      [Divider]
      76 South Laura Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
      p (904) 908-2797

foytr@vystarcu.org | vystarcu.org
      [Twitter][Facebook][YouTube][Instagram][LinkedIn]

The information transmitted in this email, including all attachments, is intended only for the individual(s), entity or entities to which it is addressed and might contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. All electronic mail messages, which may have been established as expressed views and/or opinions (stated either within the electronic mail message or any of its attachments), are left to the sole responsibility of that of the sender, and are not necessarily attributed to VyStar Credit Union or its subsidiaries. Any review, retransmission, or dissemination in any form, or other use of this information by individual(s) or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the information from all computers.

• Hi Robin, 

It looks like part of your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

Have a great start to your day!