Forum Discussion

AdelePope
Community Member
8 years ago

Changing Font size

Hi could you help please?

I would like to change the font size of some of the text in blocks. Is this possible? I highlight and right click and an option is "show fonts" but when I click this nothing happens. Could it be because I'm using a Mac?

Thanks

HenryMeadows
    Community Member

I think this discussion needs to move beyond font size and to styles.  I'd love to be able to use CSS or other types of Style options like in Word to standardize the Rise course to our standards.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Henry!

Thanks for the feedback on the type of functionality you'd like to see in Rise 360!

We are tracking a feature request for a custom CSS option when authoring in Rise 360. I've included you in the feature report and will provide updates as soon as we have news to share!

If you'd like to stay up to date, please bookmark our Feature Roadmap.

NicoleKelsch
    Community Member

Disappointed that this has not been added as a feature. This thread is 5+ years old, and still no response from Articulate. Please add the ability to automatically change the default text size for an entire project. At a bare minimum, please add the ability to change the font for an entire block at once. Having to select text in each bullet point, image caption, or flip card is so inefficient!

• Agree with the disappointment that font size options have not been updated. This not a minor inconvenience; for long courses this takes quite a bit of time to update over and over again. And to add to Nicole's list of blocks I'll add updating font size in Knowledge Checks - having to change font size for the question, every individual answer choice, feedback responses, etc. it's actually quite ridiculous how much time is spent updating font sizes (btw the default font size is too small in my team's opinion for every block).

• "We are tracking a feature request..."

Code for we don't really give a crap, but will string you all along for years.

• I was also going to ask if there is an update on this!? I see this request is over 6 years old. We are also trying to implement ADA-compliant feedback and align with our new brand/font refresh. 

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Carin, 

We don't have any new updates yet, but I've added your voice to the feature request linked in this thread. We'll let you know as soon as it makes it to our product roadmap!